Traveler & photographer with a passion for everything
Travelers like you have helped us fund 100 community development projects to end poverty around the world.
To celebrate, we want to send you to Nepal to visit our 100th project.
What you could win
1 x trip to Nepal worth over $4,800
1) Experience a 11 day World Expedition trek across the Annapurna Mountains.
2) Visit the Fred Hollows Foundation in Kathmandu to see how micro-donations have been able to alleviate avoidable blindness.
3) Meet the Australian Himalayan Foundation and see how they are using funding to train Nepalese teachers.
4) Get travel insurance and return airfare to Nepal (valued up to $2,500).
5) Runner ups will receive a $50 voucher from Urban Adventures to go towards an amazing travel experience with locals around the world.
Enter the competition here.
Check here for the latest news about Dean Burnetti Law.
Flying thoughts and memories.
travel + photos
Art and Books
Artistic Generation Creation Station
"Imperfectly Perfect, Latent Yet Visible"
Destinations | Food | Experience
While the process for making photographs may have changed over the years it is still all about capturing light
To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world - Freya Stark
Exploring Japan Through Pictures
Transformed By Meeting That Which I'm Not
mobilité quotidienne, découvertes & convictions
‘Photography Enthusiast & Nomadic Traveller’
Sustainable Living & Wildlife Conservation in Kenya Blog
Interning in ecotourism
Everything about my idea of happiness, food and a lot of food for thought!
remember smiling is as important as breathing